Thursday, February 11, 2010

Purse Project


My friend Rebecca has sure kept me on my game, because I promised I'd finish a craft project before this crazy snow storm was over! Thanks, Becca, for the texts, calls and encouragement! ;)
I've been meaning to fix the strap on one of my favorite purses. It isn't a fancy purse, nor did I pay much for it to begin with, but I absolutely love the size, color and look! So, after searching at the fabric store, I came home with the only pattern I thought would really work. It isn't the best, and Aaron isn't a fan of it (when I asked him what he thought, his response was, "Does it match?") Arg. Thanks, honey!! But he gave me two thumbs up for my creativity. Coming from such a handy guy, i'll take that as a compliment. Of course, the alternative would be a new bag!
Thankfully, this was super easy and took me only about an hour. That means I can always switch it out with something else in the future. Hey, at least I dusted off the sewing machine after about a month of no use!

No comments: